Get employed in UAE
A UAE investor visa is part of the Golden Visa system under which foreigners can obtain a long-term visa for themselves and their dependents. It aims to create an attractive environment for businesses and the UAE’s economic growth.
UAE as a whole and Dubai, in particular, is an attractive destination, which in turn depends upon the reasons one is moving into this country. One may be interested in some particular things but as a whole Dubai can prove to be an advantageous location for all kinds of ex-pats. Getting an investor visa in Dubai has come up with many advantages and favorable conditions, hence the attraction for ex-pats from all over the world.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 10-year residence visa in the UAE.
- 1-Investors in public investments of at least AED 10 million
The investment may take many forms such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- Establishing a company in the UAE with a capital of not less than AED 10 million
- Partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of not less than AED10 million
- Having a total investment of not less than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, on condition that the investment in sectors other than real estate is not less than 60 per cent of the total investment.
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 5-year residence visa in the UAE.
Investors in a property in the UAE
Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on loan basis.
- The property must be retained for at least three years.
This category includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, or those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.
The entrepreneur is allowed a multi-entry visa for six months, renewable for another six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and children, a partner and three executives.
3. Outstanding Students
- outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95 per cent in public and private secondary schools
- university students within and outside the country having a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
Long-term visa includes families of the outstanding students.
If you hold a degree from outside the UAE, you must get it certified from the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country and also from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your home country. In addition, some jobs require the certificates to be equalised by the UAE’s Ministry of Education- Higher Education Affairs.
Some professions, such as that of a lawyer licensed to appear before the judge and carry out the defense can be practiced only by UAE nationals.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill your details and our expert team will contact you with and expert solution.